Sakura Academy... World Of Yuri

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Sakura Academy... World Of Yuri » Админская » ВНИМАНИЕ!! ПЕРЕПИСЬ.

ВНИМАНИЕ!! ПЕРЕПИСЬ.

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 78

Здесь прошу отписаться тех игроков, кто собирается дальше играть у нас.
Перепись будет вестись до 18-го мая 2010 года. Аккаунты и анкеты тех участников, которые не сообщат о том, что хотят остаться на форуме, будут удалены или переданы другим пользователям.

Отредактировано Gin Mizuko (2010-04-03 15:13:34)

Я остаюсь

Я с вами)

Я по-прежнему с вами, господа играющие. Да и подруга моя, думаю, никуда не денется.

Я и вами. И Юрико тоже

Я тут.

It's remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is beneficial for my knowledge. thanks admin

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

I do not even know how I finished up here, however I believed this submit was once good. I don't realize who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

This text is invaluable. How can I find out more?

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this web site; this web site contains awesome and actually good stuff designed for readers.

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is really a nice paragraph, keep it up.

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this info.

My spouse and  I stumbled over here   different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by chance, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by chance, and I am stunned why this twist of fate didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and terrific style and design.

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

What's up mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this post, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.

Вы здесь » Sakura Academy... World Of Yuri » Админская » ВНИМАНИЕ!! ПЕРЕПИСЬ.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно